The Sleep Schedule will send your frame into standby mode at a specific time and switch on your frame at a specific time. Note that the Hu-Motion Sensor will be disabled when the Sleep Schedule is activated.
The Motion Sensor will automatically send your frame to sleep when no one is around but will re-activate once it detects human motion in the room.
Once you've made your selection, remember to hit 'Save These Settings'.
Using the web app (www.nixplay.com)
1. Log in to your Nixplay account
2 Go to ‘Frames’ and select your frame.
3. Go to Settings
4. Look for Sleep Schedule and Motion Sensor.
5. Either function can be activated/de-activated by switching the on/off button.
Using the Mobile app
1. Pull up your Nixplay App
2. From the app homepage select the settings icon at the top-right corner that looks like a gear.
3. Scroll down and find the Motion Sensor and turn on/off the switch to whichever you prefer, you may also choose on the drop-down how long before it initiates the motion detection.