You can delete photos and remove photos either from your frame or from your account altogether.
Here's a guide on how to delete photos from your account and frame:
USING MOBILE APP:
To Delete Photos for the Nixplay Mobile App
Kindly follow the steps below on how you can delete the photo using the Nixplay Mobile app.
1. Log in to your Nixplay Mobile app
2. From the home page select photos
3. Select the Library/Playlist tab on the upper page of the web app
4. Select the Album that has a photo that you like to delete
5. Long press the photos that you like to delete ( it will have a blue checkmark)
6. Select the Permanent Delete or Remove from Playlist
1. Go to https://app.nixplay.com/ using your browser
2. Choose Log In then Enter your Username and Password
3. Click on the Photos tab
4. Choose Playlists in the dashboard
5. Click the Photos where the photos you want to remove are
6. Hover your mouse on top of the photos and click on the checkmarks of the photos you want to delete
7. Hit Actions on the gray bar on the upper right
8. Choose Remove from Playlist if you want them to be removed from the frame but they will still have a copy in your Content Library
9. Choose Permanent Delete if you want them to be deleted from the frame and your account
GOOD TO KNOW: Choosing Remove from Playlist only remove the chosen photo from the selected playlist and not from other playlists. Choosing to Permanent Delete the photo from the playlist or the Library totally deletes the photo not just from the frame but from other playlists altogether including the cloud of the account.