When your Nixplay frame is connected to Wi-Fi, the time will automatically be updated. (Here are instructions on how to check if your frame is connected to Wi-Fi).
If the time is incorrect, we recommend checking if your time zone is correctly set.
There are two ways to do so:
- Using the mobile Nixplay app:
1. From the app home page select "Me" at the bottom.
2. Select settings
3. Select the 3rd field which is a dropdown.
4. Pick and choose your preferred time zone. If your timezone is not showing, select a timezone that has the same equivalent.
Example: If you are living in New Jersey you should pick "America - New York" since both states have the same timezone.
- Using your frame remote control:
whilst pointing your remote control at the frame, hit the settings button and scroll to ‘Time Zone’. Select ‘Set the time zone’ to choose your required zone.
How do I find my time zone?
Not sure about your time zone? Go to www.timeanddate.com/time/map and look for your city to find your time zone.