Yes, you can also enjoy videos on your frame.
Today it's possible to share videos directly from the iOS and Android Nixplay mobile app to your Nixplay frame.
*Uploading videos using a computer is not supported at the moment.
Check below for the steps and photos for reference.
1. Tap on the Photos Tab
2. Select the playlist you want.
3. Hit on Add Photos on the bottom.
4. Choose Camera Roll/Gallery to select a pre-recorded video from your camera roll (take a photo to record a video real time). Each video can be a maximum of 15-seconds long.
5. Select the video/s you want. It will have a checkmark.
6. You have the option to trim the video or select a part of the video you want. Then, tap the blue arrow to start preparing then adding the video in the playlist.
Note: If the frame is connected to the wifi, the playlist will send it to the frame.
GOOD TO KNOW: If you wish for longer videos, you can check our Nixplay Plus membership along with other exciting features and upgrades you can enjoy!