There are lots of file sharing sites that offer sharing and storage. Social media accounts in Nixplay are Albums like Email, Facebook, Google Photos, Instagram, Dropbox, Flickr and Verizon Cloud.
Using your Mobile App & Email
- Access your Email Account to send a photo/s to your folder.
- Once you already logged in, compose a message to send a photo/s you want to add to your album.
- Use your @mynixplay email as the To: recipient.
- Attach photo/s you want to add to your album. Please do not embed/paste photos into the email or forward emails with visible pictures.
- Once you've already sent the photo/s, go back to your Nixplay Account, if you have not received a content from your email, reload the page then you will see the photo/s you sent and it will automatically be stored to your Album.
- If you want the photo shows to your Display, Open your Album, simply drag and drop the photo to Playlist.
Using other Social Media Accounts
You can access your Facebook account, you don't need to add photo because your existing album uploaded to your Facebook will automatically come out to your web app, if you want the photo shows to your Display select the album and simply drag and drop them onto the Nixplay playlist same with your Google Photos, Instagram, Dropbox, Flickr and Verizon Cloud.
Please click this link, Tutorial on Social Media, to see our video on this social media topic.