Connecting your frame to a Wi-Fi network is very similar to how you would connect your smartphone to a Wi-Fi network.
Once you connect your Nixplay frame to a power source and it is powered on, the frame will automatically search for nearby Wi-Fi signals and prompt you to select and connect to your desired network.
Using your remote control direction and confirmation keys, select your desired Wi-Fi network.
If authentication is required on your chosen network, you can enter the appropriate username and password using your remote control to select the keys from the on-frame keyboard.
You can check your frame's connectivity status by:
- Logging in via www.nixplay.com, selecting 'Frames'. Your frame should appear with a green 'Online' icon.
- On both the mobile app and online, you can set your frame settings to 'Show Connectivity Status', which shows a connected (or disconnected) Wi-Fi signal in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
If the frame is OFFLINE you may connect your frame by following the steps below:
1. Make use of the remote control and press the gear button twice.
2. Scroll down by pressing the down arrow button and select "network" by pressing the center button
3. Select your Wifi then input your wifi password then hit "connect" once done.
4. Your network name should have a check right next to it as an indicator that it is already connected.
5. Please let me know if additional help is needed.
For touch screen frame: Change Wifi Network / Connect to Network
1. Touch the screen of the frame and select “Settings” (The middle icon that looks like a gear).
2. Select “Go to All Settings”
3. Select “Network” and select your WI-FI and key in your Wi-Fi Password.