This Firmware upgrades your X08E-01 Nix Advance Frame with version v1.39 (20 June 2017 02:42)
The Back/Return button of the remote when pressed while the Frame displays your photos/videos will direct you back to the main folder view of USB/SD Card on Play Window.
Before, pressing the Back/Return button while viewing photos will direct you to the main menu.
Determine your Frame Model Number
To know the model of your frame and its Firmware version, please follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Navigate to General
- Scroll down to About
- A pop up window will appear showing the your Frame Model and Firmware version with the date.
How to upgrade your Nix Advance Frame
You're going to need an empty SD Card or USB Drive (formatted FAT32) ready:
- Download the firmware upgrade file to your SD Card/USB Drive (Attached file below).
- Right click on the 'fwupdate.img' file, then click 'Save As' to save the file onto an empty USB or SD Card, inserted into your computer. Note: Do not rename the file.
- Switch the Advance Nix Frame on and insert the USB or SD Card.
- Select "Yes, update now" and wait for the frame to update and restart.
Once the Frame gets restarted, you have upgraded you Frame firmware to the latest version.