This Firmware upgrades your X08E-01 Nix Advance Frame with version v1.39 (20 June 2017 02:42)
The Settings tab now has a full column for Sleep Settings.
- Sleep Schedule: This function lets the sleep schedule ON/OFF.
- Start Time: Sets the exact time and minute when the sleep schedule begins (24hr/60min cycle)
- End Time: Sets the exact time and minute when the sleep schedule ends (24hr/60min cycle)
The General tab now also provides options for Slide Show Interval ranging from 3 seconds to 24 hours.
Determine your Frame Model Number
To know the model of your frame and its Firmware version, please follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Navigate to General
- Scroll down to About
- A pop up window will appear showing the your Frame Model and Firmware version with the date.
How to upgrade your Nix Advance Frame
You're going to need an empty SD Card or USB Drive (formatted FAT32) ready:
- Download the firmware upgrade file to your SD Card/USB Drive (Attached file below).
- Right click on the 'fwupdate.img' file, then click 'Save As' to save the file onto an empty USB or SD Card, inserted into your computer. Note: Do not rename the file.
- Switch the Advance Nix Frame on and insert the USB or SD Card.
- Select "Yes, update now" and wait for the frame to update and restart.
Once the Frame gets restarted, you have upgraded you Frame firmware to the latest version.