There are 2 ways to upload photos from iPhoto / Photos app on your Mac to a Nixplay Album.
Log in to your Nixplay account on www.nixplay.com. Go to the Albums tab and select the Album you want to add more photos. Do one of the following:
- Once you are inside an album, click ‘Add Photos’ button.
- A file browser dialog will open. On the left side towards the bottom, under Media category, select Photos. (Most of the times, you have to scroll down to find the Media category since it’s at the bottom. You might also need to expand it to see the ‘Photos’ section). It will show the photos in iPhoto / Photos app.
- Select a photo or multiple photos from here and click Open. The upload of the photos should now start.
- Create a folder on your desktop (or elsewhere in your computer).
- Go to iPhoto/Photos app and select all the pictures you want to upload to Nixplay.
- Go to the export menu by clicking File > Export or by pressing shift+command+'E' then click 'Export'
- The next screen will let you choose where to save your photos, locate the folder you have created on your desktop and click 'Export Photos'
- After the process, please go back to your desktop to drag and drop the folder with all the pictures to any of your Nixplay Albums