You can set up gift content for a frame before or after a frame purchase.
You can only set up gift content through the mobile app, you currently cannot set up gift content via the website
1. Immediately after signing up, you will see a welcome screen. To start the gift setup, choose the middle option.
2. If you already have an account with Nixplay, you can start the gift setup by opening the frame list and tapping on the “set up a gift“ button.
Or if you already have an account by not a frame, you can tap on the “+ New Frame“ button.
3. Enter the name of the recipient, or how you call them e.g Grandma.
4. Enter their email address. This will be used for the recipient to redeem the gift contents you have prepared.
You will be able to change this as long as the recipient hasn’t redeemed your gift content yet. Once they have redeemed the content, you will not be able to change the email.
5. Set the recipient frame’s timezone. You can change this later on the frame or the app.
6. Select who you’re setting the gift up for. Alternatively, you can specify other if you wish to.
7. Select what the occasion is for. Alternatively, you can specify other if you wish to.
8. You can add a greeting message and this will be the first thing the recipient will see when they have set up the frame.
9. In the greeting message, you can add a special message for them, and attach a photo or video along with it, in the button below.
10. As a first-time user, when you tap the “Add a photo or video” button you will see a permission popup, select the “allow all access” option.
This is to give permission to view the photos and videos you have on your device and to allow you to select them to upload to Nixplay.
11. Once you have selected a photo or video as part of your greeting message, you will need to tap on “Save and preview“ to save and preview, and tap “Next“ on the preview screen to proceed.
12. Next, you can add a set of photos or videos that will be shown on the frame for the recipient.
13. Once you have selected your photos and videos, you can tap on the “Add“ button.
14. If you wish to caption or edit your photos and videos, you can do so with the available options, otherwise, you can proceed to upload by tapping on the arrow.
15. You can invite family and friends to add additional greeting messages, photos, and videos, if you wish not to, there is a “skip” button to skip this step.
16. Invite family and friends by entering their email addresses then tapping on “Invite“ and they will receive an email invitation from you to join the gift setup. You can invite up to 10 people.
Once you have finished your invites, tap on the “Next“ button at the bottom of the screen to proceed.
17. You’ve now completed setting up content for your gift!
You can tap on “Finish“ to proceed.
18. There will be an email and a gift code that you will need to share with the recipient so they can redeem the gift contents you have set up.
You can set an email reminder for yourself by tapping on the reminder button.
19. If you wish you share immediately, you can tap on the “Share Now“
20. You can share the information in the app that is most convenient to you. Options may vary from the screenshot depending on the apps you have available on your device.