The gift code can only be successfully redeemed once.
You will need an internet connection to redeem your gift content.
1. Select a language you wish to use.
2. Select the Wi-Fi and enter the password. You can refer to our Wi-Fi guide for more information.
3. Once you have connected to your Wi-Fi, you will see a Get Started screen. Select the “I have received a gift code“ option.
If you don’t have a gift code, you can still proceed to set up the frame by selecting the “I don’t have a gift code“ option. You can refer to the How To Pair Your Nixplay Frame article for more information.
You can still redeem the gift content even after setting up the frame.
4. Enter the gift code. The gift code format is always 3 letters followed by 5 numbers.
5. Enter the email that was given to you as part of the gift code.
6. Once you successfully enter the information correctly, you will see a congratulations screen.
You will need to wait while the gift content is being downloaded. The wait may vary depending on your internet connection and the gift content size.
7. You will be able to see the greeting message that your gifter has written for you!
Once you dismiss your greeting messages, you’ll see all the photos and videos your gifter has added for you.
You can re-access the greeting message by accessing the Gallery.
And then navigating to the “Gift Message“