All software updates come to the frame automatically as long as it is connected to the wifi.
If the frame is not connected to the wifi it will get the update once it connects back. If ever a manual update is needed just follow the steps below:
For frames that have a remote control:
1. Make use of the remote control and press the gear button twice.
2. Scroll down by pressing the down arrow button and select "network" by pressing the center button
3. Select your Wifi then input your wifi password then hit "connect" once done.
4. Your network name should have a check right next to it as an indicator that it is already connected.
For Touch screen frame:
1. Touch the screen of the frame and select “Settings” (The middle icon that looks like a gear).
2. Touch “Go to All Settings”
3. Touch “Network” and select your WI-FI and key in your Wi-Fi Password.