Unpairing your frame
- Log In to your nixplay account through www.nixplay.com
- Click on “frames” and select the frame that you would like to unpair.
3. The frame settings will appear, and then scroll down.
4. Click on "Unpair this Frame"
5. A small dialog box will pop-up, enter your password, and then click “ok”.
6. The frame is now unpaired.
if you only have one frame, please take note that your account will be disabled as we require every account to have at least one active frame.
If you Unpair your frame, You will lose all of your photos, albums, and slideshows.
If you unpair your frame, you may still pair it again. but you will be required to register an account, re-upload your photos, re-create your albums and slideshows again.