Unpairing your Frame
- Log-in to your Nixplay Cloud Account through www.nixplay.com
- Click on “Frames” tab and select the frame that you would like to unpair.
- The frame settings will appear, and then scroll down.
- Click on "Unpair this Frame"
- A small dialog box will pop-up, enter your password, and then click “Yes”. The password will be the same password you used in your @mynixplay.com account, which is essentially your Nixplay Cloud Account identity.
- The frame is now unpaired.
- If you Unpair your frame, You will lose all of your photos, albums, and playlists on the Frame, but not on your Cloud Account.
- If you Unpair your frame, you may pair it again on the same account or a different one, and assign playlist to it.