All emailed photos will go to a specific playlist called Emailed Photos Playlist by system default.
For more information on this, click on this link.
It initially has an email shield that you can manage through the Nixplay mobile app.
We suggest following the steps below to continue receiving emailed photos to the Nixplay frames without Manually accepting them. We will need to access the account in the mobile app for us to manage these settings.
Here is how:
1. Log in to your Nixplay Mobile app
2. Select Me on the Bottom Menu
3. Select Settings
4. Make sure that Auto-Accept Fiend request is Enabled and Emailed Shield is Disabled
Next, we need to enable the Emailed photos playlist to make sure that all emailed photos will be playing on the frame screen.
1. From the Nixplay Mobile app home page select Photos
2. Select the Emailed photos to your Frame and hit Dismiss
*If you are done with the 2nd step you can skip this.
3. Click the Frames tab
4. Click the Playing Playlist tab under your frame
5. Select Assign Playlists
6. Look for Emailed photos
7. Tap the Toggle bar to enable the playlist. Make sure that the Toggle bar will change to the color blue
GOOD TO KNOW:
1. Check if the standard requirements for emailing photos are being met. Refer to this article for more information.
2. Check if the correct @mynixplay.com address is being used. You can find the correct email address under Account Settings on www.nixplay.com or on the Nixplay Mobile App.
3. Each email address will be appearing in the ‘Friends’ section on your account. A Waiting For Acceptance notice will appear. No need to approve or accept Friends that are actual email addresses.
4. Main copies of emailed photos can be found under Content Library and named as the Nixplay address of your account.