Here are some possible reasons:
· 1) Make sure the e-mails are being sent to your username @mynixplay.com. Sending them to @nixplay.com will NOT work.
· 2) If you have the @mynixplay filter enabled (can be changed in Settings à @mynixplay), you need to add the e-mail address of the sender to your list of “Approved Contacts”. If you want photos to be automatically added to a slideshow, you also need to select which slideshow you want to add them to.
· 3) If you have the @mynixplay filter disabled, you will need to select a “Default Slideshow” to which the photos will be added automatically.
· 4) Any slideshow that e-mailed photos are added to needs to be published to your frame if you want the photos to automatically appear on the frame when received. If you go to the “Frames” tab and select a frame, you will be able to see which slideshows are published to that frame.
5) The size of the photo or photo(s) might exceed the maximum file size. The maximum file size will be mentioned in the email section of nixplay.com, once you are logged in.