When you activate your frame and create a Nixplay Cloud account, you are prompted to create an @mynixplay.com email address. This will be the email address to use if friends, family or you wish to email photos directly to your frame.
Good to know:
- You'll only receive the photos and not the textual portion of the message.
- Photos should be attached as files in the email (and not embedded or pasted directly into the email
- .JPEG or .jpg & .png are the acceptable photo formats.
- The size of a single photo should be between 50KB and 12MB. The entire message you should keep to below 25MB.
- To add the photo in an email to a specified playlist, you can enter 'pl: playlist name' in the subject line.