When you activate your frame and create a Nixplay Cloud account, you are prompted to create an @mynixplay.com email address. This will be the email address to use if friends, family or you wish to email photos directly to your frame.
Good to know:
- You'll only receive the photos and not the textual portion of the message.
- Photos should be attached as files in the email (and not embedded or pasted directly into the email
- .JPEG or .jpg & .png are the acceptable photo formats.
- The size of a single photo should be between 50KB and 12MB. The entire message you should keep to below 25MB.
- All the photos will be sent via email and will go directly to a specific playlist. It will be under Emailed Photos Playlist. Make sure that this Playlist is enabled to the frame so that every time you or someone else sends photos via email it will show on the frame.