Resizing and renaming Photos using the MAC’s iPhoto
1. Open iPhoto.
2. Select photos you wish to rename and resize.
3. Go to File > Export.
4. Export Photos window will appear.
5. Follow the settings below.
Note: For the dimension, 800 is for the 800 x 600 resolution. If your frame has a native resolution of 1024 x 768, then 1024 should be typed in and not 800. If your frame has a native resolution of 1366 x 768, then it should be 1366.
6. Select 'Sequential' for file name.
7. Prefix for sequential: 00 (the number Zero)
8. Hit the 'Export' button.