About this Aspect (November 11th 2015 - v1.18):
Please find here (attached) a Firmware Update that you can load onto your X12D frame:
- It will allow you to play more formats of your photos on the frame, particularly Progressive Jpeg's and Photo's from Adobe Lightroom.
- It has multi-language support; English, French, Spanish, Italian, German
- It supports .M4V video files
It will take a few minutes but it will be worth it. Please read the next part carefully:
Steps on how to update your Advance Nix Frame. You're going to need an empty SD Card or USB Drive (formatted FAT32) ready:
- Save the attached to this Article.
- Right click on the 'fwupdate' file, then click 'Save As' then save the file onto an empty USB or SD Card, which will need to be inserted into your computer. Do not rename the file.
- Switch the Advance Nix Frame on and insert the USB or SD Card.
- Select "Yes, update now" and wait for the frame to update and restart.