About this Aspect (November 11th 2015 - v1.18):
Please find here (attached) a Firmware Update that you can load onto your X15D frame:
- It will allow you to play more formats of your photos on the frame, particularly Progressive Jpeg's and Photo's from Adobe Lightroom.
- It has multi-language support; English, French, Spanish, Italian, German
- It supports .M4V video files
It will take a few minutes but it will be worth it. Please read the next part carefully:
Steps on how to update your Advance Nix Frame. You're going to need an empty SD Card or USB Drive (formatted FAT32) ready:
- Save the attached to this Article.
- Right click on the 'fwupdate' file, then click 'Save As' then save the file onto an empty USB or SD Card, which will need to be inserted into your computer.
- Switch the Advance Nix Frame on and insert the USB or SD Card.
- Select "Yes, update now" and wait for the frame to update and restart.