If you are having problems with your SD Card in the Digital Photo Frame, i.e. the device is full or it is not functioning correctly in the frame, you might wish to consider refreshing the Card and starting over.
Warning: If you format an SD card all of the information previously stored on it will be deleted but formatting SD cards are usually required to make them compatible with the device that they will be used with. Therefore, make sure you back up your photos before you Format.
- Click on Start button: Click on the Start or Windows button and then click on My Computer. Mac users click on Menu and then Utilities and select Disk Utilities.
- Insert SD card: Insert the SD card into your computer's card slot, or use a USB card reader.
- Right-click on Format: Right-click on the SD card icon and select Format from the drop-down menu. Mac users click on the card icon and then the Erase tab.
- Select settings: Select the format type, file size allocation, and name the card. Then hit Start or OK. The computer will warn you that formatting will erase all the data on the card. Click Okay to continue.
- Wait: for the card to finish formatting before safely removing it from your computer or card reader.