We do not need to collect VAT on sales made to and delivered to customers in the Channel Islands. Since we are Merchant Seller on Amazon, the Amazon pricing system does not allow us to vary the invoice, so the procedure is for you to contact us after the order has been delivered, telling us your order number, and we will make a refund of the VAT by means of an Amazon Voucher which you can use with any Amazon purchase. This service is free of any administration fees or deductions, and will be actioned within a week of us receiving your order number.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between the NIX X15C and X15D Advance Frames?
- What are the differences between the NIX X12C and X12D Advance Frames?
- My Amazon Order is missing!
- Do you sell Wi-Fi Email Photo Frames?
- Can your digital photo frames run off USB power alone?
- Can I use SDXC Card in Digital Photo Frame?
- When Motion Sensor turns frame on, does Slideshow start again?
- I'm interested in a Bulk/ Wholesale Order
- Where can I get a Kensington Lock?
- I want to return an item to Amazon