With the NIX 8” ‘Pro-Series’ frame, you will receive a separate rechargeable battery and a battery compartment door. This battery is Lithium-Ion Polymer and can only be charged when inserted into the frame and you connect the supplied AC Power Adapter to the mains power.
1) Insert the battery into the empty battery compartment, making sure you line up the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals. The text written on the battery should be facing outwards.
2) Now take the battery compartment door. Insert the top part of it, where there are the two smaller cogs, into the matching grooves at the top of the battery compartment at an angle of 45 degrees. They should fit in smoothly.
3) Now, put your fingers on each of the locking devices labelled ‘OPEN’ and push down until both sides click in.
4) To remove the battery compartment door, place a finger under each of the locking devices labelled ‘OPEN’, push the lever up in the direction of the arrow, then pull out towards you.
5) The battery within should be easily removable at this point.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE BATTERY IS INSERTED, THERE IS LITTLE OR NO NEED TO CONSTANTLY REMOVE IT. WHEN IT GOES FLAT (AFTER APPROXIMATELY 3 HOURS OF USAGE TIME), JUST INSERT THE AC ADAPTER TO THE MAINS AND THE BATTERY WILL CHARGE.
GREEN MEANS IT’S CHARGED, RED MEANS IT’S CHARGING.