Here are instructions to upload photos to the Internal Memory from a USB or SD card.
1. Insert device into the side of the frame.
2. On the main menu, go to the File icon. Arrow down to SD or USB, whichever device you inserted. Press Enter.
3. Here you will see your list of photos. If you right arrow on the file, it will place a green dot next to it.
4. Now press the copy/delete button on the remote.
5. You will see a side menu pop up. Highlight copy. It will ask "copy to", Select HD.
6. Press enter on the remote.
Now that photo or folder will be transferred to the Internal Memory. You can copy more than one at a time. Before you move on to step 4, highlight all the files you want copied.