Converting Video files to play on NIX Digital Photo Frames (not X10G, X12D or X15D)
If your videos are not playing on your Nix Digital Frame, we do recommend a toll that you may use to convert the videos. Our choice program is the AnyVideoConverter. This can convert your video files to a Standard AVI file that will play on older Nix Frame models.
How to do it:
- Download the tool by going to this link:
- Open the newly installed program, which should be on your desktop. Load your video by clicking on “Add or Drag Files” button.
- Once loaded, you would see the video file appear on the main window. There is a tick box next to the video. Tick this.
- Beside “Convert Now” button, click on the drop down menu and look for Common Video Formats and choose “Customized MP4 Movie” or “Customized AVI Movie”.
- You would need to adjust a couple of settings under “Basic Options”. Below are the settings that you would need to change:
Video Size: 720 x 576 pixels
NOTE: You would need to change other Video Options for the video. Here are the recommended settings:
File type: AVI
Video size: 720 x 576
Video Codec: XVID
Video Bitrate: 768
Frame rate: 25
Audio Codec: MP3
Audio bitrate: 128
Sample rate: 44100
Once conversion is complete, close the pop up box and look for the video that you have converted. You would find the file on the same folder that you have chosen under the “Output Folder” option on the Basic Settings pane.