When you log in to www.nixplay.com, under ‘Friends’ you can:
- switch ‘Auto Friend Request’ on (which automatically accepts any new friend request), or
- switch 'Auto Friend Request' off, which requires you to manually accept each new friend request.
Under ‘Friends’, each friend is listed. You can:
- Select a specific playlist to which all photos from a specific friend can be automatically added to. Click on the gear icon next to your friend’s name, and set the desired playlist from the drop-down menu. Each time this friend sends a new photo, it will be automatically sent to this playlist.
- Manually add photos from a friend to any playlist of your choosing. Click on the gear icon next to your friend’s name and from the playlist drop-down, select ‘Do not send to any playlist’. All new photos sent by this friend will remain here until you allocate them to a specific playlist.
- In any of the above instances, make sure that your playlist has been published to a frame.
Using the Nixplay mobile app, you can complete the same function:
- Open the main menu and go to 'Friends'
- Tap Edit as it appears alongside your friend's name or email address.
- Decide if you'd like to auto-assign photos from that friend to a playlist, or if you'd prefer to manually add them yourself.
- Tap 'Save Changes'.