The Nixplay Iris, Smart 9.7 inch & Touch frames Activity Sensor regularly measures the sound level in the room and then detects variations. It will turn the frame on when it detects increases to the ambient background sound level and off when it's quiet.
When the Activity Sensor is activated, you can set the sensitivity of the sound threshold which will then turn the frame on or off. A setting of 10 is the most sensitive and will wake the frame with the most ease, while a setting of 1 is the least sensitive.
Within the Activity Sensor, you can set the frame to turn off when no sound is detected after a certain period of time (5 secs, 10 secs... etc).
To activate the Activity Sensor:
Using your remote control:
1. Press the Settings button (Gear Icon)
2. Select Activity Sensor
Using the Mobile app:
1. From the app home page select "Me" at the bottom.
2. Select settings
3. Scroll down, find and tap the switch of the Activity Sensor to turn on or off.
4. Right underneath the Activity Sensor is are dropdowns, feel free to adjust them according to your preference.
Using Touch screen frames. (On the frame settings)
1. Touch the screen of the frame and select “Settings” (The middle icon that looks like a gear).
2. Select “Go to All Settings”
3. Select “Energy Saving”
4. Turn on the switch of the “Activity Sensor” and select an appropriate timeframe.