To enjoy photos from Google Photos on your Nixplay frame, you will need to:
- Login to your iOS or Android Nixplay mobile app (please note that the online web application on www.nixplay.com does not support this feature)
- From the home screen in the Nixplay mobile app, go to ‘My Photos’ and select ‘Create a new playlist’. Here you have 2 choices:
- Create a standard playlist
- Create a playlist with Google Photos. Select this option.
- You will then be prompted to make a one-time authorization from your Nixplay account to your Google Photos account. The Nixplay app will guide you through this process, requiring you to enter your Google Photos username and password for authorization.
- Once authorized, you can create your Nixplay playlist from Google Photos. Select:
- All of your most recent Google Photos
- any of your Google Photos albums or
- the automatic ‘category’ albums which Google Photos has created for you.
Any of these options can be selected as single playlists on any of your Nixplay frame(s).
- Each time the album is updated on Google Photos, your Nixplay playlist will be updated dynamically.
- Your Nixplay frame will show up to 1,000 of your most recent photos from Google Photos on any single Nixplay playlist that you have assigned to your frame.
- Nixplay syncs (or updates) Google Photos every hour.
If you experience any difficulties or would like someone to talk you through this process, please feel free to contact us.