Often, authentication errors are caused by a problem with the password.
When an authentication error occurs, you will see the message “Unable to connect to “SSID” on your frame.
Please check your password and ensure you are connecting to the right wi-fi network and try again.
- That you are trying to connect to the right network and using the correct password.
- Power cycling is an effective troubleshooting step. Disconnect both the frame and router from the power outlet. When plugging them back, connect the router first. Make sure that Internet or WLAN on router lights up (an indicator that wi-fi is being set up) before turning the frame back on.
- If you are connecting to an office network, you may need to provide the MAC address of your frame to your Office IT. To find the MAC address, feel free to contact our Customer Service team.
- Check to see if you have other devices connected to the same network. There are modems/routers that have limitations to the number of devices connected to a network. Try to temporarily disconnect one of the devices from the wi-fi and attempt to connect the frame again.
- Try to connect to another network. A mobile hotspot may be recommended just to test if the frame will be able to connect successfully.