You are able to save or download photos from your Nixplay account to your computer, but this can only be done online once you login at https://app.nixplay.com/ and only from Albums (and not playlists) in your Content Library.
When viewing Albums, you can bulk download the complete album or select specific photos to download (as you hover over each photo, a check mark will appear in the top left of each photo, which enables you to select that specific photo).
1. From the Home Page, click Photos then Content Library below it, and select an Album you want to download.
2. Click Actions then select Download Album. A link containing a zip file of all the the photos in the chosen Album will be sent to the email address associated with your Nixplay account.
1. From the Home Page, click Photos then Content Library below it, and select an Album with a photo you want to download.
2. The Album will open. Select a photo you want to download by clicking the left on your mouse. The Photo will blow up.
3. Click on the lower right of the photo and you will see that you can download the specific photo chosen straight into your computer. Or simply right-click on the photo and choose Save Image as.
Good to know:
- If the photo is sent by a friend, go to Content Library and look for the album of your friend to locate the photo.
- If the photo is uploaded from a local source (e.g. Camera Roll, Photo Gallery), it will be located under the album 'My Uploads' in Content Library
- If the photo is from a third party/social media account (Facebook, Google, Flickr, Instagram), we do not keep the original photo and it's best to download the file directly from the 3rd party or social media account.
- Resolutions of photos downloaded will be a little lower than the original photos.