Content Library or Library contains the main source or copies of all the photos in your account. Adding the photos to the playlist will have the photos play on your frame if it is online.
Take note that it does not necessarily mean the photos are in the albums that they are automatically in the playlists.
To create an album, go to Photos. After Playlists, you’ll see Content Library, which you should click. Click ‘Create an Album’, give it a name and click ok. You’ll now be prompted to start adding photos. Hit yes.
Choose Add Photos from the top right of your screen. Find the location, and select the photos that you’d like added to your Album.
You can duplicate the photos in a playlist of your choice if you are able to locate them in your Albums or Library.
Good to know: If you initially add a photo to your playlists, the main copy is automatically added to your album called "My Uploads"
Here are the steps below for references:
USING WEB APP
1. Go to Photos and then click on Content Library as in the photo below:
Then, open the albums with your preferred photos, and choose the photos you want by hovering your mouse and clicking on the checkmarks of the photos. Then drag them to the playlist that you prefer and then hit Save. You will have copies of the chosen photos in your desired playlist
USING MOBILE APP
1. Open your mobile app and choose Photos
2. Tap on a playlist of your Choice. We will choose below My Playlist
3. Hit the blue bar below that says Add Photos
4. Choose Cloud Album which is the Main Library of your account.
5. You will see the Albums. Choose the album where the photos you want are.
6. Tap the photos you want, they will have blue marks. Then Hit on Items/Photos Selected.
7. Tap on the Blue arrow on the corner and a copy of the photos will be inside the playlist you have chosen.
Once the photos are in the playlists, they will automatically play in the frame once connected to WIFI, or you can choose to disable them and enable them for future use.
TIP: Do this if you want to segregate or customize your playlists based on your trips/occasions/events and another copy of the photo you want is needed on another playlist.