If you’ve not done so already, we’d recommend that you watch the first video in this series called ‘How to add photos to your Nixplay frame with playlists’.
To add photos from Facebook or Instagram to your Nixplay frame, go to Photos. Please follow the steps below:
1. Select the Photos tab.
2. Select Social Media (Facebook or Instagram)
3. Pick and choose a social media channel
4. Enter your credentials and hit ‘allow
5. Click and album from your social media channel
6. You may pick and choose a photo or simple box check your desired photo and drag and drop them to the playlist to the right.
7. Don't forget to hit "Save" after every drag and drop to save.
However, when you connect to Facebook or Instagram, you’ll be able to see your collection of photos on those channels at that specific point in time. The connection is not dynamic. Adding photos from these channels simply requires a one-time authorization.
What’s worth noting is that online, the Dropbox connection is dynamic. When you use the mobile Nixplay app, the Google Photos connection is also dynamic.
Or you can also follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Nixplay account using your computer.
2. Click the "Photos" tab
3. Click "Social Media"
4. Click "Google Photos"
5. You will be having an option to Click and log in to "Google Photos"
6. Once your log in Click the "Photo Library" Album.
7. Hover your mouse to a photo where you would see a checkmark on each photo.
8. Click the checkmark on the photos you wanted to be shown on the frame.
9. Once done, drag and drop at least one photo with a checkmark all the way to the right which is your Playlist where the other photos are.