Pairing your Bluetooth device for the first time
- From the home screen of your frame, select Settings using your remote control
- From the left panel, select Bluetooth
- Bluetooth is ON by default. Select Enable Discovery Mode to search for your Bluetooth enabled device. Discovery Mode will be ON for 5 minutes for you to pair your device
- Go into the Bluetooth settings of your device and find and select "Nixplay Seed Wave - XYZ" "XYZ" is a unique number generated by your Seed Wave
- Upon seeing a Bluetooth Pairing Request prompt on your device, select Pair
- Upon successful pairing, you will see "Connected with <device name>" in the Seed Wave Bluetooth settings
Pairing your Bluetooth device thereafter
- Your Seed Wave can remember your paired devices for quick pairing at a later time. Go into the Bluetooth settings of your device and select "Nixplay Seed Wave - XYZ"
- Upon successful pairing, you will see "Connected with " in the Seed Wave Bluetooth settings
Unpairing your Bluetooth device
- Go into the Bluetooth settings of your device and select options/properties of "Nixplay Seed Wave - XYZ" (wording may differ on different devices)
- Select Disconnect from your device
- Upon successful unpairing, a message "Bluetooth is disconnected from " briefly appears on the Seed Wave
Removing previously paired devices from the Nixplay Seed Wave
- If at any time you would like to clear the profiles of all previously paired devices from your Seed Wave, go into the Bluetooth settings on your Seed Wave and select "Unpair all other devices"
- Upon successful clearing, the "Unpair all other devices" button disappears
- Note: by doing so, you must pair your device again like the first time.
- Before you pair it, you must erase the original Nixplay Seed Wave profile from your device.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings of your device and select options/properties of "Nixplay Seed Wave - XYZ"
- Select "Forget Device" or "Remove Device" to erase the Nixplay Seed Wave profile from your device (wording may differ on different devices)
State of Bluetooth
At any given time the Bluetooth on the Seed Wave is in 1 of 3 states:
- Bluetooth ON but not paired with a device. This is the default state on Seed Wave.
- Bluetooth ON and paired with a device. This is the state you need to be in for streaming audio/music from a device.
- Bluetooth OFF. You will only be in OFF state if you manually turn off Bluetooth in the Settings. Usually you would only turn it OFF to troubleshoot Bluetooth.
All 3 states would be clearly marked on the top-left corner of the main menu screen.