If your frame is already connected to Wi-Fi, it should download and install the update automatically.
You can also manually check and update your frame by following these steps:
- Make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi (re-plug your frame to the power source if unsuccessful)
- Using your remote control, navigate to ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Software Update’ from the side menu.
- Select Check for Updates.
- If your frame is updated with the latest version, you’ll see the on-screen confirmation message ‘Your frame is already installed with the latest version’.
You may also try placing your frame near your router.
If you are still having the same issue, please reset the frame by following the steps below:
Note: Kindly make sure that the Frame is near/next to the router during the process.
*This usually works after 1 to 3 attempts*Seed frames:
Unpair the frame
Unplug the adapter from the wall outlet
Locate the pinhole on the side of the frame near the 2 sensors.
Using a paper clip, insert it into the hole and press and hold the reset button inside it.
While holding the reset button, plug the cord back into the Frame.
Wait until a blue loading/progress bar appears on the screen before letting go of the reset button. The blue progress bar is the indicator that you are resetting the frame.
Wait for the Frame to finish the setup. This might take a couple of minutes.
Video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6qZmJCIhbY&t
Once the frame boots up, it will require you to connect it to a network.
As soon as the frame is connected, it will download available updates and when it finishes, the frame will reboot itself.
Should you experience any difficulties in this process, please feel free to contact us.