A small bug has surfaced wherein you may notice that your Seed Wave 10.1-inch (W10B) occasionally loses connection to your Wi-Fi network.
A firmware update has been released on 12th February 2019 which will completely fix this.
If your frame is already connected to Wi-Fi, it should download and install the update automatically.
You can also manually check and update your frame by following these steps:
- Make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi (re-plug your frame to the power source if unsuccessful)
- Using your remote control, navigate to ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Software Update’ from the side menu.
- Select Check for Updates.
- If your frame is updated with the latest version, you’ll see the on-screen confirmation message ‘Your frame is already installed with the latest version’.
Should you experience any difficulties in this process, please feel free to contact us.