Currently, Nixplay Frames cannot connect to a Network-Attached Storage (NAS) device or a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) device.
Articles in this section
- How can I unpair and re-set my Nixplay frame to its original factory settings?
- How can I activate the Hu-Motion Sensor and Sleep functions?
- How can I change my password or registered email address?
- How can I change the language on my Nixplay frame?
- How can I connect my Nixplay frame to a public Wi-Fi network (Hotspot)?
- How can I connect my Nixplay frame to Wi-Fi?
- How can I set the time and/or the timezone on my frame?
- How does the Activity Sensor work?
- How does the Iris Light Sensor work?
- How secure is the microphone in the Iris motion sensor?