Shared Playlists allow you and contributors/members to add and view photos that are in it.
Here's how to add photos to it:
USING MOBILE APP
- Open the Nixplay app and select 'Photos' on the bottom menu bar.
- Make sure you are in the Playlists section then tap on your Shared Playlist.
- Tap the blue bar ‘Add Photos’ at the bottom of the page.
4. Choose Photo Gallery/Camera Roll
- Photo Galley/Camera Roll (phones media gallery), Take a Photo (new picture from phone's camera), Cloud Album (Nixplay account's photos in Library).
5. Tap on photos you want to send and they will have blue check marks then hit Done/Add
6. You will go to the preview of chosen photos, you have options to add captions on them. Hit the blue arrow on the corner to finalize.
8. You will see the photos added in your Shared Playlist once finished
1. Log in to your account in https://app.nixplay.com. Then on the homepage, choose Photos. Then click on Playlists then click on your Shared Playlist that you want to add photos to.
2. Click on the Blue Bar above that says Add Photos and choose From My Computer. Tick on the boxes of the friend/s you want to send the photos to and hit the gray Send box below the names.
- From My Computer (photos from computer's folders), From My Album (Nixplay account's photos in Content Library), From My Social Media (photos from linked social media accounts).
3. Choose the photos you want to add from your computer's folders and hit Open at the bottom
4. You will see the photos added in your Shared Playlist once finished
GOOD TO KNOW: All photos that are inside the Shared Playlist can be seen by members/contributors. Anyone in it can also add photos to it. Only the owner of the photo in the Shared Playlist can remove/delete the photo they added in it.