- Open the Nixplay app, go to ‘Photos’, and select the Shared Playlist.
- Tap on the dots at the upper right of the playlist. A menu should appear.
- Select ‘Manage Playlist’. You’ll be able to see the people you’ve shared the playlist with, as well as invite others.
- Tap on the X beside the friend you’d like to revoke access from. A pop-up asking if you’re sure you want to remove your friend will appear. Select ‘Confirm’.
Articles in this section
- How can I add friends and receive/send photos with them?
- What are Shared Playlists?
- How can I upload a photo on a Shared Playlist?
- How can I delete a Shared Playlist?
- How can I delete photos from a Shared Playlist?
- How can I remove a friends’ access to a Shared Playlist?
- How do I remove my friend's or my name from being shown on the upper left corner of my frame?
- How can I manage photos being sent by my friends?
- How can I 'unfriend' or remove a friend from my Friends list?