WHAT TO CHECK:
Before updating your frame firmware please follow the checklist below:
- Navigate to Settings > General > About on your frame.
- Verify the model of your frame.
- Verify the frame revision. (i.e. X10H-02 (02 is the frame revision))
- Verify the current firmware of your frame.
- Check the changelogs of the new firmware update.
- Search for the compatible firmware for your frame.
- Prepare a USB or an SD Card in FAT32 Format. (If you need to format your USB or SD Card, please click on this link: https://support.nixplay.com/hc/en-us/articles/212722183-How-can-I-format-a-USB-drive-or-an-SD-card- )
WHAT TO DO:
To download and install the firmware to your frame kindly follow the instructions below:
- Insert an empty SD Card or USB Drive in FAT32 Format to your Computer.
- Check your Frame model and firmware version by pressing settings on your remote then scroll to General > About.
- Select your appropriate firmware update according to your fame model, revision and current firmware.
- Download the attachment (filename: fwupdate.img)
- Click 'Save Link As' and save the file on your USB or SD Card inserted on your computer.
Note: Do not rename the file.
- Once the file is saved on your USB/SD Card, unplug it from your computer and plug it into your Frame.
- Select “Yes, update now” and wait for the frame to update and restart.
- Check your firmware version by pressing settings on your remote, and scrolling to General > About to identify if the firmware version has been successfully updated.
Should you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to call us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.