Playback mode is a setting that allows you to select which photos will be initially shown on the frame.
Playback Mode consists of the following selections;
- All Photos
- Only show me the latest 100 photos
- Only show me the latest 200 photos
- Only show me the latest 500 photos
- Only show me the latest 1000 photos
The behavior of Playback Mode for the photos is to play the latest photos sent to the frame (Synced) as they were uploaded (not capture date).
Even if the photo was taken a long time ago, if it was newly added to the frame, it will be included in the latest 100 photos.
If "most recent 200 photos" is selected, it's expected that the maximum number of contents to be displayed first on the frame will be the last 200 photos/videos downloaded by the frame. The frame will get "old" images from other synced playlists once newly synced contents are already displayed.
Playback mode is also affected by how the user plays the carousel (list of Playlist). Selected playback mode setting will only occur when:
- user-select start playlist on the home screen
- user-select start playlist on the home screen and press back on the remote. Press the slideshow button using the remote control
- Shuffle is turned off/disabled
- When frame wakes up option is set to Continue the current playlist
Please see the photo below for reference:
Good To Know: You may also change these settings using the mobile app or the web app. Make sure your frame is connected to the WIFI for the changes to be applied.