Playback mode is a list of settings that allow you to select which photos will be shown on the frame.
Playback Mode is consist of the following;
- All Photos
- Only show me the latest 100 photos
- Only show me the latest 200 photos
- Only show me the latest 500 photos
- Only show me the latest 1000 photos
The behavior of Playback Mode Latest (n) photos is to play the (n) latest photos sent to the frame (Synced) (not capture date).
Even if the photo was taken a long time ago, if it was newly added to the frame, it will be included in the latest 100 photos.
If "most recent 200 photos" is selected, it's expected that the maximum number of contents to be displayed on the frame will be 200 photos/videos. The frame will get "old" images from other synced playlists once newly synced contents are already displayed.
Playback mode is also affected by how the user plays the carousel(Playlist). Selected playback mode setting will only occur when:
- user-select start playlist on the home screen
- user-select start playlist on the home screen and press back on the remote. press the slideshow button on RCU(Physical Remote)