It's easy to set up your Nixplay Frame using the Nixplay App (Get it for iOS / Get it for Android). If you have a Nixplay account already, just log into the app using your username or email, and you can start uploading your photos immediately.
Don't have a Nixplay account yet? Here's how you can sign up for a Nixplay account and pair your frame using the Nixplay App.
Signing Up For A Nixplay Account
1. Open the app and select 'Sign up now'.
2. Enter your first name, last name, and email address, and select 'Continue'.
3. Enter your desired username, and a secure password, then select the country where you're from.
4. Check your email inbox to confirm your account and finish the sign-up process.
Pairing Your Frame
1. Make sure your Nixplay Frame has been set up, is unpaired, and is connected to your network's Wi-Fi.
2. Open the Nixplay App and sign in to your account. On the app's homepage, select 'Pair Frame'. The app should be able to connect to the frame automatically if you are using the same Wi-Fi network for both gadgets. Otherwise, Select 'Enter Serial Number' and type the serial number of the frame. It should appear during the frame's startup process. Your frame should now be paired to your Nixplay account.