What Does Unpairing Mean?
Nixplay Accounts can control several Nixplay Frames, but each Frame can only be controlled by one Nixplay Account. If you want to control your Nixplay Frame using a different Nixplay Account, you have to unpair it first.
How Can I Unpair My Nixplay Frame?
Using the Web app
- Log in to your Nixplay Account via www.nixplay.com
- Go to 'Frames' and select the frame that you would like to unpair from your account.
- Select 'Settings' if you are on the Nixplay App, then scroll down to select 'Remove frame'.
- Enter the same password you used in your Nixplay Account, then select 'Yes'
Using the Mobile app
- Log in to your Nixplay Account using the mobile app
- Select the 'Gear icon' on the top right corner of the screen
- Scroll down and select 'Remove Frame'
- Enter the same password you used in your Nixplay Account, then select 'Remove' (if you are on the Nixplay App) or 'Yes' (if you are on the Nixplay website).
If your frame is already paired into an account that you don't have access to you will need to ask the owner of the account to unpair it or contact Nixplay Support. You can send us an email request to unpair the frame at email@example.com.