What is the Emailed Photos Collection?
- Emailed Photos Collection is a pre-existing playlist that will contain all photos sent to the account’s Nixplay email.
- It will be automatically assigned to all paired frames
- It cannot be renamed, deleted, or shared
How does the Emailed Photos Collection work?
- This feature is activated by tapping the ‘Explore Now’ button located in the playlist tab or frame content dropdown (if the user has a paired frame)
- Photos can be sent directly to your Nixplay email address (email@example.com)
- Only the emails from approved senders will be processed
- Once a sender is approved, the attached photos in the emails are automatically added to the playlist
How can I approve or disapprove email senders?
- Inside the Emailed Photos Collection, you will see an Email Request list containing the email addresses requesting approval.
- Tap on the selected email address to preview the photos sent by the sender
- Tap either Accept to approve the sender or Block to disapprove
- Alternatively, you can swipe left on the email address from the Email Request list to block a sender
- Photos from blocked senders will be deleted and will no longer be accessible
How many photos can be sent via a single email?
- A maximum of 20 photos can be sent at a time.
- Only photos that are 100kb or above will be added to the playlist
- Only JPEG and PNG photos are supported
How do I manage the list of senders to my account?
- You can block previously approved senders or unblock previously disapproved senders.
- When blocking an approved sender, you have the option to keep or delete all received photos from the sender. If you choose to delete the photos, these cannot be retrieved anymore, even after unblocking the sender.
- These options can be accessed through the Manage Senders page. Inside the Emailed Photos Collection, tap on the three-dot button and select ‘Manage Senders’ to open the page.
What is the difference between the Emailed Photos Collection senders and my Nixplay Friends?
- Users who do not wish to sign up for a Nixplay account can send you photos using the email feature.
- Your Nixplay Friends can also use the email feature but may find it a better experience to join a shared playlist and upload via the mobile or web app.
- You can also invite your Non-Nixplay Friends to become Nixplay Friends from within the mobile app ‘manage senders’ screen and enable them to enjoy the other exciting features of the product.